Stay up to date on our entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Check out our August newsletter here.
This week, Endeavor co-founder and CEO Linda Rottenberg appeared on TechCrunch in a video interview, “Can Foosball Tables Save the Middle East?”
Topics covered include:
● Endeavor’s presence and role in the Middle East (Turkey, Egypt, Jordan), beginning with Linda’s participation as co-chair of the World Economic Forum regional meeting in the Middle East (May 2004)
● Pre-announcement of our upcoming launch in Lebanon (by early 2011)
● Recent entrepreneurial success stories in the region (e.g., Maktoob)
● The importance of entrepreneurial activity in a region that needs to create 100 million jobs over the next decade
● Rising level of VC interest and activity in the region
© 2016 Endeavor Global, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Endeavor Global, Inc.
900 Broadway, Suite 301
New York, NY 10003
1 (212) 352-3200
Site by #BRITEWEB