- Endeavor Global, Inc.
- Not-for-profit (501(c)3)
- Established in 1997, Endeavor is the global nonprofit that pioneered the concept of High-Impact Entrepreneurship in emerging and growth markets. Headquartered in New York City, with 17 offices across Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and South East Asia, the organization transforms economies by identifying and supporting high-potential (or "high-impact") entrepreneurs. Practicing a tested “mentor capitalist” model, Endeavor affiliates help entrepreneurs overcome barriers to growth by providing the key ingredients to success: mentorship; networks; strategic advice; talent; skills; access to smart capital; and inspiration. Guided by Endeavor, these entrepreneurs generate sustainable economic growth and jobs, become role models, and help nurture a culture of entrepreneurship which spurs investment and encourages people to innovate and think big.
- Founded 1997 by Linda Rottenberg (current CEO) and Peter Kellner (current Board Member)
- New York City (satellite offices in San Francisco, Dubai, and Singapore)
- Endeavor is the global nonprofit that pioneered the concept of High-Impact Entrepreneurship in emerging markets.
- Countries offices
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Greece, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Miami, Morocco, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Uruguay, United Arab Emirates
- Primary expansion targets
- Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe
- Global Board Members
- Edgar Bronfman, Jr. (Chairman), Linda Rottenberg, Michael Ahearn, Emilio Azcárraga Jean, Matt Bannick, Nick Beim, Matthew Brown, Wences Casares, J. Michael Cline, Paul Fribourg, Jason Green, Reid Hoffman, Peter Kellner, William McGlashan, Arif Naqvi, Joanna Rees, Nicolas Szekasy, Elliot Weissbluth, James Wolfensohn (emeritus).
- Having screened over 37,000 candidates, Endeavor currently serves 880+ Endeavor Entrepreneurs (or "High-Impact Entrepreneurs") representing 560+ companies.
- Impact highlights
- Endeavor Entrepreneurs have created 225,000+ high-quality jobs, and generated $6.0B in revenues in 2012.
Please contact our Press team with any additional questions or requests.
Support the cause
Endeavor transforms the economies of emerging markets by identifying and supporting high-impact entrepreneursI want to get involved