Stay up to date on our entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Check out our October newsletter here.
Reprinted from under30ceo.com. See original post here.
Over the past year we have had the chance to talk with some of the most successful and interesting entrepreneurs. Every time we are blown away by the new things we learn and the amazing stories behind their success. Below is a small recap of some of the best and most viewed entrepreneur interviews from 2011.
1. Seth Godin – Seth Godin Interview: The Riskiest Thing We Can Do Right Now is Nothing
2. Tim Sanders – Stop Waiting and Start Making Decisions Now with Tim Sanders
3. Barbara Corcoran – Interview with Barbara Corcoran on Starting, Scaling and Investing in Businesses
4. Sharon Lechter – How Sharon Lechter’s Marketing Genius Sold Over 27 Million Books
5. Eric Ries – How and Why The Lean Startup is Becoming the Standard for Hockey Stick Growth
6. Catherine Cook – 32 Million Users and Growing – Catherine Cook founder of myYearbook.com
7. Lauren Bush – Interview: How Lauren Bush is Tackling World Hunger with FEED Projects
8. Chris Russo – How to Conquer the Online Media World with Chris Russo of Big Lead Sports
9. Kyle Smitley – Not Taking No For an Answer: Kyle Smitley Founder of Barley & Birch
10. Amos Winbush III – Rockstar Lifestyle to Hot Tech Startup: Amos Winbush III of CyberSynchs
Check out all of our entrepreneur interviews
© 2015 Endeavor Global, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Endeavor Global, Inc.
900 Broadway, Suite 301
New York, NY 10003
1 (212) 352-3200
Site by #BRITEWEB