Stay up to date on our entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Check out our July/August newsletter here.
Over 300 members of the Endeavor network are expected to in San Francisco later this month for Endeavor’s 5th Endeavor Entrepreneur Summit. The June 19 – 21 Summit promises to be a great networking event as well as a chance to hear from some amazing speakers.
The all-star line-up includes:
• Jack Dorsey, Co-founder & Chairman, Twitter; Co-Founder & CEO, Square.
• Ben Horowitz, Co-founder & General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz. Voted VC of the Year in 2011, Horowitz is widely considered one of the leading serial entrepreneurs turned investors in Silicon Valley.
• eBay President & CEO John Donahoe. In 2012, Donahoe oversaw eBay in enabling $175 billion of commerce in 2012 (roughly 18% of all e-commerce worldwide).
• SurveyMonkey CEO Dave Goldberg, who has raised over $450 million in equity financing for the world’s largest survey company.
Other notable confirmed speakers include company culture guru Jenn Lim (Zappos, Delivering Happiness); tech entrepreneur and sustainable food & agriculture angel investor Ali Partovi (Code.org, invested in Farmigo and Bright Farms); Cowboy Ventures founder and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byer partner Aileen Lee (also a former exec at the Gap, Odwalla and NorthFace); Jawbone co-founder & CEO Hosain Rahman; former Google exec and U.S. Navy officer Roy Gilbert; and Mitch Free, founder of MFG.com, the leading online marketplace for manufacturing products; and Alex Asseily, Jawbone co-founder and State Founder and Executive Chairman.
Attendees can also expect:
• Exclusive “fireside chats” with long-time Endeavor supporters Fadi Ghandour, Wences Casares, Chris Schroeder, Gina Bianchini, John McIntire, and Andres Moreno of Open English
• Small-group “hot topic” sessions with Endeavor Global Board Member Nick Beim; Amazon.com SVP International Diego Piacentini (a smash hit in his session at the 2011 Summit); Y Combinator Partner Geoff Ralston and a dozen others
• In-depth workshops led by SAP’s design thinking team; Patrick van der Pijl, CEO of Business Models, Inc and producer of Business Model Generation; and the team behind “Delivering Happiness”
Endeavor Entrepreneurs who registered earlywill also join 20+ of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital investors during a June 19th gathering of the Endeavor Investor Network (scheduled to take place just before the Summit kicks off). To register, click here.
General registration is now closed but there are a few limited spots left for entrepreneurs and international network members who have confirmed with affiliates but failed to register. Register today!
© 2015 Endeavor Global, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Endeavor Global, Inc.
900 Broadway, Suite 301
New York, NY 10003
1 (212) 352-3200
Site by #BRITEWEB