Stay up to date on our entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Check out our September newsletter here.
Over 300 members of the Endeavor network are expected to in San Francisco later this month for Endeavor’s 5th Endeavor Entrepreneur Summit. The June 19 – 21 Summit promises to be a great networking event as well as a chance to hear from some amazing speakers.
The all-star line-up includes:
• Jack Dorsey, Co-founder & Chairman, Twitter; Co-Founder & CEO, Square.
• Ben Horowitz, Co-founder & General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz. Voted VC of the Year in 2011, Horowitz is widely considered one of the leading serial entrepreneurs turned investors in Silicon Valley.
• eBay President & CEO John Donahoe. In 2012, Donahoe oversaw eBay in enabling $175 billion of commerce in 2012 (roughly 18% of all e-commerce worldwide).
• SurveyMonkey CEO Dave Goldberg, who has raised over $450 million in equity financing for the world’s largest survey company.
Other notable confirmed speakers include company culture guru Jenn Lim (Zappos, Delivering Happiness); tech entrepreneur and sustainable food & agriculture angel investor Ali Partovi (Code.org, invested in Farmigo and Bright Farms); Cowboy Ventures founder and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byer partner Aileen Lee (also a former exec at the Gap, Odwalla and NorthFace); Jawbone co-founder & CEO Hosain Rahman; former Google exec and U.S. Navy officer Roy Gilbert; and Mitch Free, founder of MFG.com, the leading online marketplace for manufacturing products; and Alex Asseily, Jawbone co-founder and State Founder and Executive Chairman.
Attendees can also expect:
• Exclusive “fireside chats” with long-time Endeavor supporters Fadi Ghandour, Wences Casares, Chris Schroeder, Gina Bianchini, John McIntire, and Andres Moreno of Open English
• Small-group “hot topic” sessions with Endeavor Global Board Member Nick Beim; Amazon.com SVP International Diego Piacentini (a smash hit in his session at the 2011 Summit); Y Combinator Partner Geoff Ralston and a dozen others
• In-depth workshops led by SAP’s design thinking team; Patrick van der Pijl, CEO of Business Models, Inc and producer of Business Model Generation; and the team behind “Delivering Happiness”
Endeavor Entrepreneurs who registered earlywill also join 20+ of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital investors during a June 19th gathering of the Endeavor Investor Network (scheduled to take place just before the Summit kicks off). To register, click here.
General registration is now closed but there are a few limited spots left for entrepreneurs and international network members who have confirmed with affiliates but failed to register. Register today!
© 2016 Endeavor Global, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Endeavor Global, Inc.
900 Broadway, Suite 301
New York, NY 10003
1 (212) 352-3200
Site by #BRITEWEB