Impact metric1,243% growth in revenues since selection
“I saw an opportunity to modernize and digitize the Mexican healthcare system.”
- Year selected
A serial entrepreneur since the age of 19, Jaime is at the forefront of the movement to modernize healthcare in Mexico. His company, Health Digital Systems (HDS) provides Mexico’s hospitals, clinics, state health departments, and health insurance providers with a common, web-based software platform (and complementary training) that enables them to digitize and share records and processes that have been traditionally managed on paper.
HDS was selected as a “top 10 entrepreneur” as ranked by CNN Expansion.
Endeavor and HDS
In addition to local mentorship, networking, strategy breakfasts, media appearances, and support in forming an advisory board, Jaime has participated in a venture capital forum in Monterrey.
- CNBC: HDS listed as "business you should get to know"
- CNN Expansion: Feature on HDS (en Español)
- CNN expansion: Spotlight on Jaime (en Español)
- Emprendedor: Company spotlight (en Español)
- El Universal: Feature on HDS (en Español)
- Blog feature on HDS (en Español)
- La Prensa: feature on HDS (en Español)
Vicente Eduardo Graniello Perez
Intel Mobile Communications
Support the cause
Endeavor transforms the economies of emerging markets by identifying and supporting high-impact entrepreneursI want to get involved