Wamda has been busy supporting entrepreneurs on all fronts this fall. Not only has Wamda Capital announced ten investments this year, but we’ve also launched two Mix n Mentor events in Amman and Beirut, with a third one inDubai tomorrow.
At Wamda Media, we are announcing a partnership with Endeavor Global to bring you content about leading entrepreneurs in Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia, as well as those outside the Arab World.
Why Endeavor? Endeavor entrepreneurs are some of the most experienced entrepreneurs around the globe- many of them are now at a stage where their companies have traction in local or global markets and are scaling quickly.
We’ll be focusing on bringing you their insights, challenges, and advice in video interviews and Google Hangouts.
Here are some of the ones we’ve already covered:
- Wael Attili of Kharabeesh and Think Arabia
- Bedriye Hulya of b-fit
- Melih Odemis of Yemeksepeti,
- Tarek and Alaa Sryo of SASCO
- Jalil Allabadi of AlTibbi
- Sohaib Thiab of Wizards Productions
- Firat Isbecer of Pozitron
- Amr Shady of T.A. Telecom
- Fadi Barghouti of Curl Stone Studios
- Wael Attili of Kharabeesh
- Noor ElFadl of TasmeemME
- Lena Hundaileh of Chocolography
- Amjad Aryan of Pharmacy One
- Brahms Chouity of At7addak.com
- Fatma Ghaly of Azza Fahmy Jewelry
Stay tuned for more!