Endeavor is excited to announce the first group of confirmed speakers for the 2013 edition of our biennial Endeavor Entrepreneur Summit, to be hosted in San Francisco from June 19-21. Building on the success of the 2011 Endeavor Entrepreneur Summit, which drew 450+ participants – including 170 Endeavor Entrepreneurs and 90+ expert speakers – Endeavor expects this year’s event to be the largest and most dynamic Summit in its history.
The all-star line-up includes:
• Jack Dorsey, Co-founder & Chairman, Twitter; Co-Founder & CEO, Square.
• Ben Horowitz, Co-founder & General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz. Voted VC of the Year in 2011, Horowitz is widely considered one of the leading serial entrepreneurs turned investors in Silicon Valley.
• eBay President & CEO John Donahoe. In 2012, Donahoe oversaw eBay in enabling $175 billion of commerce in 2012 (roughly 18% of all e-commerce worldwide).
• SurveyMonkey CEO Dave Goldberg, who has raised over $450 million in equity financing for the world’s largest survey company.
Other notable confirmed speakers include company culture guru Jenn Lim (Zappos, Delivering Happiness); tech entrepreneur and sustainable food & agriculture angel investor Ali Partovi (Code.org, invested in Farmigo and Bright Farms); Cowboy Ventures founder and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byer partner Aileen Lee (also a former exec at the Gap, Odwalla and NorthFace); former Google exec and U.S. Navy officer Roy Gilbert; and Mitch Free, founder of MFG.com, the leading online marketplace for manufacturing products.
Attendees can also expect:
• Exclusive “fireside chats” with long-time Endeavor supporters Wences Casares, Chris Schroeder, Gina Bianchini, John McIntire, and Andres Moreno of Open English
• Small-group “hot topic” sessions with Endeavor Global Board Member Nick Beim; Amazon.com SVP International Diego Piacentini (a smash hit in his session at the 2011 Summit); Y Combinator Partner Geoff Ralston and a dozen others
Select Endeavor Entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to join 20+ of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital investors during a June 19th gathering of the Endeavor Investor Network (scheduled to take place just before the Summit kicks off). To register, click here.
Summit early bird prices for Endeavor Entrepreneurs and Endeavor network members run through Tuesday, April 30th. Over 100 Endeavor Entrepreneurs have already registered – don’t miss out! Register today!